Bike-Sharing Giant Ofo Puts Asia Expansion in Reverse: Source
* Decision to focus on four Asian market comes as company reportedly prepares to leave Australia
* Ofo’s future international strategy will be to focus on “priority markets outside China”
(Beijing) — Bike-sharing giant Ofo plans to slim down its Asia operations to four overseas markets — Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore — as it focuses on its most promising areas in a bid to become profitable, a knowledgeable source told Caixin.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas