Didi, Germany’s Continental Form Partnership for Internet-Connected Vehicles
Didi Chuxing has struck a partnership with German automobile-part supplier Continental AG to develop internet-connected vehicles — the Chinese car-hailing giant’s latest push to bring emerging smart-driving technologies into its fleets.
The companies agreed to jointly develop internet-connected and custom-made new-energy vehicles, combining Continental’s technology capacity with Didi’s expertise in mobile-based transportation services, the companies said on Tuesday.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas