Didi, Germany’s Continental Form Partnership for Internet-Connected Vehicles
Didi Chuxing has struck a partnership with German automobile-part supplier Continental AG to develop internet-connected vehicles — the Chinese car-hailing giant’s latest push to bring emerging smart-driving technologies into its fleets.
The companies agreed to jointly develop internet-connected and custom-made new-energy vehicles, combining Continental’s technology capacity with Didi’s expertise in mobile-based transportation services, the companies said on Tuesday.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas