China Vows Continued Tight Grip on Internet Finance
China will extend a two-year-old nationwide campaign to crack down on financial violations in cyberspace to root out risks and put the fledgling online financial market under proper oversight, the country’s central bank said Monday.
Regulators will take an additional one to two years to correct the online financial market, dissolve financial risks and set up a long-term regulatory system, said Pan Gongsheng, deputy governor of the People’s Bank of China, who oversees the campaign against online financial risks.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas