Didi Drives Down Under
Didi Chuxing is making inroads into Australia by debuting its own brand service, marking its second move overseas in two months.
Dubbed DiDi Express, the app will be available from June 25 in Melbourne, capital of the state of Victoria with a population of 4.5 million. Didi has begun its hiring of local drivers early this month, it said in a statement on Friday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas