LG Display Gets China Approval for High-Tech Display Plant
* LG Display will control 70% of the joint venture, with the remainder owned by the local partner
* Seoul approved the deal on the condition that the electronics giant be allowed to keep its advanced technology secret
(Beijing) — South Korea’s LG Display Co. Ltd. said the Chinese government has approved its 5 trillion won ($4.5 billion) investment to produce advanced display-panels in Guangzhou.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas