Quick Take: China Eastern to Raise $2.2 Billion for New Planes
The state-owned China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. plans to raise as much as $2.2 billion through a share sale to expand its aircraft fleet in the face of growing demand.
China Eastern will issue up to 1.6 billion shares in Shanghai and 517 million shares in Hong Kong to raise up to $2.2 billion in total, according to a company filing (link in Chinese) to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas