Quick Take: China Eastern to Raise $2.2 Billion for New Planes
The state-owned China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. plans to raise as much as $2.2 billion through a share sale to expand its aircraft fleet in the face of growing demand.
China Eastern will issue up to 1.6 billion shares in Shanghai and 517 million shares in Hong Kong to raise up to $2.2 billion in total, according to a company filing (link in Chinese) to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas