Questions Mount Over Crackdown on Black-Lung ‘Fraud’
* Experts estimated that China currently has more than 6 million patients with black lung disease, the most in the world.
* Police probe led to the rejection of compensation claims by nearly 40 mine workers and the detention of seven miners from the Fulai Coal Mine
The life of Dong Yourui was turned upside down in November when local police arrested her on charges of dereliction of duty.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas