Migrant Kids Barred From Beijing Schools at Last Minute
Wang thought he and his wife had made all the necessary preparations for their son’s impending enrollment in a Beijing elementary school.
Two years prior, the tech-company employee and his wife had moved to an area with more schools, specifically the Beijing suburb of Tongzhou, which urban planners want to transform into a second city center. They had diligently renewed their residence permits, and prepared the other papers required by the government.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas