Manufacturing Growth Loses Step, Caixin Index Shows
China’s manufacturing activity expanded at a slower pace in July, with output and new business experiencing lower rates of growth amid subdued external demand, a Caixin survey showed Wednesday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI), an indicator that gives a snapshot of operating conditions in the manufacturing sector, slipped to 50.8 in July from June’s 51.0. The reading had not been this low since November 2017.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas