Google Eyes Return, but Do Chinese Want it Back?
It’s not often that I agree with the People’s Daily, the official newspaper of the Communist Party, which has a way of politicizing even the most benign subjects that often seem to have little or no political angle. But one of the editorials that are its main bread-and-butter pretty much hit the nail on the head this week when it said that global search giant Google has become a “politicized brand” when it comes to the China market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas