Video Streamer iQiyi Sees Big Bucks in Premium Sports
A joint venture between iQiyi Inc. and a sports broadcasting company has received its first funding of 500 million yuan ($73.1 million), about two weeks after its founding.
Beijing Xin’ai Sport Media Technology Co. Ltd. has drawn in two investors — IDG Capital and an investment firm related to DDMC Group — whose total capital values it at more than 3 billion yuan, the company said in a statement (link in Chinese) on its official WeChat account on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas