State-Backed Fund Debuts to Support Small-Firm Loans
A multibillion-dollar credit guarantee fund backed by China’s Finance Ministry and state lenders was initiated as part of the country’s push to expand financing availability for small businesses.
The National Financing Guarantee Fund Co. Ltd., with an initial registered capital of 66.1 billion yuan ($9.7 billion), completed business registration in Beijing, Caixin learned.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas