Top Policymakers Urge More Lending to Small Businesses
China’s top financial supervisory agency under the State Council met twice over the past month discussing ways to free up credit in support of the real economy, Caixin has learned.
Policymakers are concerned that measures intended to encourage lending to micro and small businesses haven’t succeeded in “unclogging” the transmission mechanism of monetary policy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas