China Revamps Top National Technology Strategy Body
China’s State Council, the cabinet, established the National Science and Technology Leading Group, a cabinet-level entity responsible for planning and setting national technological development strategies.
The new panel reflects Chinese authorities’ determination to expand the country’s technology and innovation capacity and promote self-motivated innovation through top-level policy design, the official Xinhua News Agency said Thursday in an editorial. The sci-tech group replaces the former National Technology and Education Leadership Group under the State Council.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas