Didi Moves Ahead in Self-Driving Auto Race
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing Technology Co. has been testing self-driving vehicles in four cities in China and the U.S., gearing up for the fledgling technology in a race with global rivals.
Didi has set up fleets of dozens of self-driving vehicles and launched road tests in four Chinese and American cities, company co-founder and Chief Technology Officer Zhang Bo said Thursday.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5In-Depth: Investment Group CMIG Starts Asset Sales Amid Liquidity Crunch
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas