Leading Hotelier, Discount Carrier Jet into Airport Lodging
China’s largest privately owned airline and one of its leading hotel operators have formed a joint venture to develop a new chain of hotels near airports and other travel hubs, in the first step of a broader strategic partnership.
The tie-up will see Spring Airlines Co. Ltd. and BTG Hotels (Group) Co. Ltd. initially aim to develop hotels near airports that are part of the more than 200 routes flown by China’s oldest and leading budget carrier, the pair said in an announcement on Thursday. The pair will draw on each other’s resources to develop a chain that caters specially to air travelers and includes air-related themes and conveniences, they added.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas