Curtain Descends on Xinjiang Movie Tax Haven
Chinese film and TV production firms have rushed to deregister their corporate entities in the tax-haven northwest border town of Khorgas in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.
Their actions follow a heavy fine that was handed down to Chinese A-list actress Fan Bingbing for tax evasion, and come as authorities step up scrutiny of tax practices in China’s entertainment industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas