Apple Boss Tim Cook Stays Low-Key in Busy Visit to China
From visiting students at a middle school in Beijing, to crossing Shanghai’s Huangpu River on a ferry, and catching a yoga class where enthusiasts check their fitness on Apple watches, Tim Cook has so far had a busy week in China.
The Apple CEO is a frequent flyer to China to both monitor a market that is critical to the U.S. tech giant’s success and to undertake board director duties at Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas