Fosun Puts Stake in Manhattan Skyscraper Up for Sale
Chinese investment giant Fosun International Ltd. put up for sale an unspecified minority stake in a Manhattan skyscraper, in a deal that could value the building at $1.6 billion.
Fosun is looking for a strategic partner for the 60-story, 2.2-million-square-foot property at 28 Liberty Street in the Lower Manhattan financial district of New York City, the company said in a statement to Caixin.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas