Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
“We are well and truly at the turning point,” Chairman Yu Liang told the staff of Hong Kong-listed property group, China Vanke Co. Ltd., back in September. He didn't mince his words. “Everything we do from now on must be focused on making sure that Vanke survives.”
As one of the titans of China's real estate industry, Yu's words sent a chill through the market. “If Vanke isn't strong enough to survive, what hope is there for other property developers,” a senior executive at a real estate company, who declined to be identified, told Caixin. But his comments merely confirmed what is already common knowledge in the industry: a cold winter has arrived.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas