Property Developers Feel Bond Market Chill
Risk aversion among investors, tougher scrutiny by regulators and rising bond defaults are causing jitters among Chinese real estate developers who need the bond market for financing.
Six major listed developers have suspended bond sales since May, totaling 45 billion yuan ($7 billion), according to the latest data from the Shenzhen and Shanghai bourses.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas