Guangdong Zhenrong and CEFC China: Dodgy Traders in a Mirror
In 2009, Xiong Shaohui, chairman of state-backed fuel trader Guangdong Zhenrong Energy in the southern city Guangzhou, set out to expand the company’s revenue 10-fold and make it one of the world’s largest businesses.
A thousand miles away in Shanghai that same year, a businessman named Ye Jianming relocated his niche fuel trading company from Fujian province, renamed it CEFC China Energy and launched a huge expansion.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas