Baidu Test-Drives Autonomous Taxis in Central China
Search giant Baidu Inc. is ready to test its first batch of self-driving taxis in Central China’s Hunan province, as it races toward commercializing autonomous technology — the next big thing in the tech world.
A fleet of self-driving cabs, or “robo-taxis,” will soon be tested in a pilot zone in the provincial capital of Changsha, and will open to the public for rides in the future, the company announced after signing an agreement with the city government on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas