President Xi Again Voices Support for Private Sector
Chinese President Xi Jinping Thursday reaffirmed unswerving support for the country’s broadly struggling private enterprises as the government steps up measures to bolster the cooling economy.
The government will ease business costs with tax cuts and tax exemptions for small businesses and tech startups, promote greater financing availability for the private sector and encourage local authorities to offer financial aid to private companies with sound business outlook, Xi said at a seminar with private executives. The government aims to create a fair playing field for all businesses, he said (link in Chinese), according to the Xinhua News Agency.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas