U.S.-China Microchip Feud Moves Into Federal Court
The U.S. has charged chipmaker Fujian Jinhua Integrated Circuit Co. Ltd. with stealing trade secrets from an American peer, the same week Washington cut the company off from its U.S. suppliers.
The action by the U.S. Department of Justice marks the latest escalation in a dispute over intellectual property theft between Jinhua and Micron Technology Inc., which dates back to last year. Allegations of such theft are one of the central issues at the heart of the ongoing China-U.S. trade war, with U.S. President Donald Trump accusing China of stealing technology from America.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas