Court Blocks Micron Sales in China
* Fuzhou Intermediate People’s Court issued the injunction on Tuesday in response to a patent infringement case brought to it by United Microelectronics Corp.
* Ruling prevents Micron from selling 26 types of products, and it bans the company from importing more chips into China(Beijing) — A court in China’s coastal Fujian province has ordered U.S. semiconductor giant Micron Technology Inc. to immediately cease selling its products on the mainland in a move that will likely add to trade tensions between Washington and Beijing.
The Fuzhou Intermediate People’s Court issued the injunction on Tuesday in response to a patent infringement case brought to it by Taiwan’s second-biggest chipmaker, United Microelectronics Corp. (UMC), UMC said in a statement.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas