U.S. Orders From Canton Trade Fair Sink 30%
The ongoing trade war between the U.S. and China has seen export orders by U.S. purchasers plummet at Guangzhou’s 51-year-old China Import and Export Fair.
Export orders to the U.S. were down 30.3% year-over-year to $2.8 billion, said fair spokesman Xu Bing at a news conference held at the end of the biannual fair Sunday. The number of U.S. attendees dropped 4.07% to 10,739, Xu said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas