Update: Xi Vows to Expand Imports, Protect Intellectual Property
President Xi Jinping renewed a pledge to increase China’s imports, lower trade barriers, and strengthen protection of intellectual property rights (IPR) while also lashing out at countries who point their fingers at Beijing’s policies without doing anything to improve their own business environment.
Xi spoke at the opening of China’s first national import expo on Monday, an event aimed at showcasing the country’s commitment to globalization amid a bitter trade dispute with the U.S.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas