Trump Says Tariffs Coming for All Chinese Imports Unless He Gets a ‘Great Deal’
President Donald Trump said Monday that the U.S. will make a “great deal” with China on trade, while threatening billions of dollars of extra tariffs if a deal isn’t done.
“I think we will make a great deal with China, and it has to be great, because they’ve drained our country,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham. “I have $267 billion waiting to go if we can’t make a deal,” he added.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas