Hot Pot Chain Haidilao to Open First of 20 Planned London Restaurants
China’s leading hot pot chain Haidilao International Holding Ltd. will open its first European store in London, introducing the boil-it-yourself style of dining to a market in which authentic Chinese cuisine is still marginal.
The company’s British subsidiary has posted vacancies to local recruitment websites this week, with jobs-on-offer including spice specialists; meat slicers, who aim to keep diners supplied with quick-cooking, paper-thin lamb and beef; and performers who entertain customers with the companies signature noodle dance, in which a dancer stretches dough into long ribbons around their body before sending it flying toward a customer’s nose — usually pulling up a few inches short.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas