Haidilao Says Food Safety Scandals Behind It With New 'Smart' Store
China’s leading hot pot chain, Haidilao International Holding Ltd., which debuted its shares in Hong Kong last month, is launching its first “smart” concept restaurant on Sunday with the hope of resolving one of its biggest branding crises: rat infestation.
The new location in eastern Beijing will be equipped with an automated warehouse that operates in temperatures between 0 and 4 degrees Celsius (32 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit), a condition in which rats and cockroaches can’t survive, company Chief Information Officer Shao Zhidong said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas