HNA Unit to Repay Online Investors Over 18 Months
HNA Group’s online investment platform outlined a plan to make delayed repayments to investors over 18 months or longer as the sprawling conglomerate’s liquidity crisis continues.
The delayed payments by HNA’s Jubaohui first came to light in January when the parent company officially acknowledged a cash crunch. HNA has since moved to sell billions of yuan of assets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas