In Depth: Upstart ByteDance Takes On China’s Internet Goliaths
Tech entrepreneur Zhang Yiming kept a low profile last week at the annual World Internet Conference in China’s Zhejiang province, avoiding media events and networking dinners.
One would almost never know that he is the 35-year-old billionaire founder of China’s fastest-growing internet company and the world’s most valuable startup, ByteDance Ltd. Zhang ranks No. 25 on the Forbes China Rich list with a $6.8 billion fortune.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas