Update: Xi and Trump Agree to Back Off on Additional Tariffs
* China and U.S. agreed to not to implement additional tariffs after Jan. 1. The two sides will follow up with negotiations to work toward elimination of all the tariffs
* China agreed to expand imports to fix the trade imbalance. The two sides also agreed to open markets to each other.
(Buenos Aires) — China President Xi Jinping and U.S. counterpart Donald Trump agreed to put threatened new tariffs on hold and keep negotiating a trade pact, following a dinner in Buenos Aires to address their trade conflict that many worry could dampen global economic growth.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas