Beijing Vows to Immediately Implement Trade Truce Over Energy, Cars and Agriculture Products
The Ministry of Commerce said Thursday China will immediately start implementing agreements on agricultural products, energy and cars that were reached at the weekend summit between Chinese and U.S. leaders over their ongoing trade dispute.
Calling the talks with the U.S. “smooth,” Ministry Spokesman Gao Feng said at Thursday’s news conference that China is “fully confident” it will reach an agreement with the U.S. in 90 days, though he didn’t offer details. He added that the talks will also address areas such as intellectual property rights, technology cooperation, market access, and the trade imbalance.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas