China Railway Corp. Signals Sustained Growth Ahead
The quantity of freight moved by rail in China is expected to increase by 9.6% to 3.2 billion metric tons (3.53 U.S. tons) this year exceeding targets, a top executive at China Railway Corp. (CRC) said.
That was 80 million metric tons more than the goal for the year, said Zhao Jun, the director of the freight division at CRC — the nation’s monopoly railway operator — on Wednesday.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5Indebted Chinese Investment Firm Turns to Thai Conglomerate for New Co-Chairman
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas