China Railway Corp. Signals Sustained Growth Ahead
The quantity of freight moved by rail in China is expected to increase by 9.6% to 3.2 billion metric tons (3.53 U.S. tons) this year exceeding targets, a top executive at China Railway Corp. (CRC) said.
That was 80 million metric tons more than the goal for the year, said Zhao Jun, the director of the freight division at CRC — the nation’s monopoly railway operator — on Wednesday.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas