Chart of the Day: China's World-First Moonshot
Chang’e 4, China’s fourth lunar exploration mission, will launch this month. If it is successful it will be the first time in history that humans have landed a lunar probe on the far side of the moon.
According to a previous report from the state-run Xinhua News Agency, the Chang’e 4 will land in the South Pole-Aitken basin — an impact crater on the far side of the moon which is thought to be its largest, oldest and deepest feature.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas