China’s Biggest Carmaker Rolls Into Ride-Sharing Market
SAIC Motor Corp., China’s largest automaker, became the latest conventional automaker to roll into the burgeoning ride-hailing market in search of a new source of growth.
SAIC Motor unveiled its ride-hailing brand, Xiangdao Chuxing, on Tuesday. The company will put 1,000 vehicles in service starting in Shanghai and expanding into more cities next year, according to the Shanghai-based automaker.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas