U.K. Defense Secretary Voices ‘Grave’ Concerns over Huawei
Britain’s Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson voiced “grave” concerns over the role of Huawei Technologies in the U.K. rollout of the next-generation wireless telecom network, according to the British newspaper The Telegraph.
Williamson joined a chorus of officials in several countries pushing back against the Chinese telecom giant. The secretary said during a visit to Ukraine Wednesday that the British government has cybersecurity concerns about Huawei’s involvement in the U.K.’s fifth-generation, or 5G, wireless infrastructure.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas