New Economy Index Dips in December
*High value-added sectors made up less of China’s overall economic inputs in December as capital inputs declined
* The average monthly entry-level salary in new-economy sectors was 10,286 yuan ($1500.4) in December, 74 yuan higher than in November.
(Beijing) — The share of high value-added industries such as biotechnology, advanced-equipment manufacturing and financial and legal services in China’s overall economic inputs dropped in December as capital inputs decreased, a private index showed Wednesday.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 4Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 5Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas