China’s Services Activity Picks Up in December: Caixin Survey
Expansion in China’s services activity accelerated for the second straight month to a level not seen since June 2018 on increasing foreign demand and improving business confidence, a Caixin survey showed Friday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index, which is followed by China watchers as one of the earliest indicators available each month gauging the country’s economic health, rose to 53.9 in December from 53.8 in November and 50.8 in October. A reading above 50 indicates expansion, while anything below that points to contraction.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas