In-Depth: A Checklist for China’s Economic Outlook in 2019
What will China’s economy look like in the year ahead?
The question is especially intriguing and complicated this year for the world’s second-largest economy after a rough year full of anxieties over slowing growth, financial risks and a damaging trade war.
Analysts have made gloomy forecasts that economic growth in China will slow to less than 6.5% in the coming year, the slowest since official data began more than two decades ago.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas