Services Sector Activity Rebounds to Five-Month High: Caixin Survey
Activity in China’s services sector rebounded in November, increasing at its fastest pace in five months, mainly on the back of resilient domestic demand as growth in foreign orders slowed, a Caixin survey showed Tuesday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index, which provides a snapshot of operating conditions in the country’s services sector, rose to 53.8 last month from 50.8 in October, the strongest reading since June. A reading above 50 indicates expansion, while anything below that points to contraction.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas