Growth in New Home Prices Continues to Cool
New home prices in 100 Chinese cities rose 5.09% year-on-year in December, down 0.13 percentage points from November, according to a report Thursday by private research agency China Index Academy.
The average price of new home in the 100 cities rose to 14,678 yuan ($2138) per square meter last month.
“In the future, we expect that stabilizing home prices continues to be the key of property policies in different local markets,” the December report said. “Home prices in some major cities will continue to adjust, there will be less upward forces to push home prices in third- or fourth-tier cities, and home prices in more cities will cool down.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas