Q&A: Top Court Adviser Suggests Better Use of Bankruptcy
As more Chinese companies struggle with debt in a cooling economy, discussion is heating up on how bankruptcy reorganization should be used to protect troubled business borrowers as well as creditors.
China enacted the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law in 2007, laying the legal groundwork for bankruptcy liquidation and reorganization. In practice, however, many companies, creditors and government officials have hesitated to use bankruptcy reorganization to manage business debt crises.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas