Nuclear Power Trial in China Will ‘Not Proceed’
A nuclear energy development program between China and a U.S. company has become the latest casualty of the Trump administration’s hostility toward Beijing over technology and trade.
The project involving the American company TerraPower LLC and state-owned China National Nuclear Corp. (CNNC) will “not proceed” with plans to jointly build a demonstration traveling wave reactor in China, a representative of TerraPower confirmed to Caixin on Friday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas