Alibaba Buys German Data Analytics Startup
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. has reportedly paid about $103 million to acquire Data Artisans, a high-flying Berlin-based analytics startup, in the e-commerce behemoth’s latest move in the big-data sector.
An Alibaba spokeswoman told Caixin she wouldn’t comment on media reports about the cost of the deal. But in a blog announcement, Alibaba confirmed that it is “deepening its partnership” with the German company, founded in 2014.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas