China Biz Roundup Podcast: Birth Rate, Lunar New Year, and 5G
Health Commission addresses rumors of shrinking birth rate, record number of outbound tourists this Lunar New Year, China to issue temporary 5G licenses, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1HNA’s Latest Asset Sale Attracts U.S., Indian Bidders: Source
- 2Popular WeChat Account Valued at 2 Billion Yuan Snapped Up By Education Firm
- 3Update: It’s Banks’ Turn for the Hot Seat of Supply-Side Reform
- 4Analysts Butt Heads Over Outlook of China’s Surging Stock Market
- 5Shandong Industrial Debt Crisis Claims Two More Companies
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas