China Biz Roundup Podcast: Birth Rate, Lunar New Year, and 5G
Health Commission addresses rumors of shrinking birth rate, record number of outbound tourists this Lunar New Year, China to issue temporary 5G licenses, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1A Billion People Are Now Part of China’s Credit Reporting System
- 2Australia Seizes Properties of Chinese National in Joint Anti-Graft Probe
- 3White House Official Seeks to Delay U.S. Law Targeting Huawei
- 4China Reduces High-Risk Financial Assets by Net $2 Trillion: Regulator
- 5Hong Kong Leader Vows to Maintain Openness
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas