Update: Huawei Executive Arrested and Charged With Spying in Poland
Polish authorities arrested a Chinese executive of Huawei Technologies Co. in Poland on charges of spying, Polish media reported.
The arrest followed the detention of Meng Wanzhou, Huawei's chief financial officer and daughter of the company’s founder, last month in Canada in connection with alleged violations of U.S. sanctions on Iran. The Chinese tech giant is under growing international scrutiny over alleged security concerns.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas