Online Games Face Cleaner, Less-Cluttered Future After Protracted Winter
We’ll take a break this week from the near nonstop cloak-and-dagger developments at telecom-equipment maker Huawei to turn our attention to the more-benign but also recently turbulent online game sector. Of course everything is relative, and participants in this particular industry may find developments of the past year anything but benign due to the fickle ways of China’s paternalistic regulator that must approve all new titles.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas